Sunday, May 08, 2005

Today's the start of a brand new event in my life...

Well... If you've just stumbled onto this website, i've this to say to you.
Congratulations!!!
I'm now about to embark on my blogging career...
ya right...
Now for those of you who thinks blogging is easy, you're absolutely wrong...
Imagine all the trouble you've to go through just to think of an account name, title, url address etc..
oh my god.. took me quite a while just before i could come out with anything at all...
However, after all that, it's kinda smooth sailing all the way.
Now you might ask "Hey, why on earth should you start blogging in the first place when you've got better things to do?"
Well, i guess it's boredom that made me do it...
And it's also because of Rj and Ben that i did it... (be glad i include you in my first posting)
Both of them gave the same answer when i said i was bored to death..
"Start blogging like me..."
So here i am...
Hopefully i can do a proper blog in times to come.
Cya

1 Comments:

Blogger Ricky said...

bring it on

11:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home