Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Melancholic

Melancholic.

Things happening.

Feeling kinda drained.

Life force seems to be slowly ebbing away.

There ain't anything that could stop this process at all.

Sadness, how to best express it?

Cry? What is cry?

Seems long ago since i last cried.

Sadness, have i forgotten this feeling?

No. I don't think so.

Keeping my sadness to myself.

Yup, that's something i've learnt to do well.

Vulnerability

Something which i couldn't bring myself to show.

Smile.

This is all i can do at the moment.

Smile and look happy.

Smile and let everyone think i'm fine.

Can't let this melancholic mood affect the people around me.

There's no need to drag others into this pit i've somehow dug for myself.

Slowly, surely and eventually, i'll get myself outta this hole.

But not now, not this instance.

Let me stay over here a wee bit longer

~Smile~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home