Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Oh... I've fallen in love...

Got a shock?
Haha, hope you have..
Now, take a guess? What i've fallen in love with? Is it a person? A thing? What???
I'd bet you'll never be able to guess...
It's Dido's voice!!!
Haha.. kinda weird to hear someone falling in love with a voice eh? If you've listened to her songs you'll know what i mean. But of course there're others whom might disagree.
'There are others out there who sound better than her', They'd fret and cry aloud..
But hey, it's my BLOG!!!
If you wanna say anything, leave it in in the comments...
If not...
Set up your own then. Nobody's stopping you.. It's free of charge anyway... Go away.. Shoo...
( i'm kinda showing attitude.. Sorry..)
Back to Dido...
I think her voice's really nice.. It's so soothing and it kinda calms me down whenever i hear her singing... ( If you were to see me in a rage next time, maybe you could play her songs??? See if i could cool down... LOL...)
Wow.. if i were to have someone in my life with that voice, i'll be so happy...
But then it'll be quite unfair to that person...
That's where CD's come in handy haha... Of course a cd player too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home