Saturday, August 20, 2005

Grrr...

I think i'll be putting this up as my post...

21 year old Chinese Male
Looking for someone whom
he can spend time with.
Quiet and soft-spoken; hobbies
include reading, playing sports,
shopping and cars. Hopes to meet
someone sincere enough to be
his friend. Currently in Sydney
pursuing a degree in Aerospace
Engineering in UNSW. He's
terribly bored out of his wits
by the way...

Grr...
I'm bored. It's a saturday and there's nothing i can do to kill time.
Why am i in such a predicament???
Grr...
Who's to blame???





......................................................





Me.
I'm the one solely responsible.
Reason???
Because i'm so stupid, i had to fly all the way here to Sydney to study, when i could have done it in Singapore.
Gr..
Ya... Singapore; a place where i grew up in for the past 21 years. A place where my close friends are. A place i call home.
(Aww... A patriotic Singaporean..)
Let me rephrase that:
A place i call home; minus the National Service.
Grr...
A saturday wasted just like that.
Grr...
Tomorrow's a sunday, and i don't know what to do...
Another day's gonna be gone just like that...
Grr...
As quoted: " S.S.D.D... " from a James Patterson novel i read years ago...
What's the meaning???
" Same Shit, Different Day.. "
But for me... I would change it to:
" S.S.E.D " --> " Same Shit, EveryDay "
Grr...

I'm bored...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home