Monday, August 15, 2005

4 DAYS...

Warm water...

I need some warm water...

Give me some warm water...

I SAID GIVE ME SOME WARM WATER!

.........................................................

4 days

Can you imagine it?

4 days...

It's been 4 days since my water heater broke down.

In normal circumstances, i wouldn't give a damn if my water heater were to spoil. I don't mind bathing in cold water.

But wait...

The situation has changed...

I'm now in Australia, Sydney to be exact...

And now it's in the middle of winter...








!!!








"Houston, we have a problem"








I need my water heater! I NEED MY WATER HEATER!!!
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!







.............................................................

4 days.

Can you imagine bathing in cold water for 4 days?

Your feet and hands getting numbed from contact with that freezing water. Your body shuddering while you try soaping yourself. Not to mention getting a brain-freeze just trying to wash your head.


.............................................................

4 days...

That's the number of days i had to bathe in cold water.

I wonder...

In medieval times, do they bathe in cold water too???

Sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

i know i know!, eat dun bathe!

eh only singaoreans bathe everyday cos hot and humid u know, other parts of the world people dun bathe for weeks even monthes at a go cos nominal temperatures are like -5 - 5 degrees celsius

8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home