Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Wahaha.. I'm BACK!!!

Hello people!!!

Miss me??

Phew... I finally got everything up and running in my apartment...

Oh... in case you didn't know...

I'm in Australia!

It's been too long, i'd agree... Hope all of you didn't think that my plane crashed and i died without anyone knowing...

Truth is, i couldn't find a place to use the internet the whole of last week...

Sorry if i made all of you worry...

Anyway, i went touring in the whole of Sydney... Up the mountains, down the ocean...

Next time if you were to visit me, maybe i can bring you around eh??

But just in case you don't believe that i've gone to sydney... Here's some pictures of the places i've gone.

Enjoy!

1st Stop: Blue Mountains

Went to see the 3 sisters at Echo point...

That's when a rainbow appear!!!

Now how do you beat that! 2 rainbows appearing at one time!!!

Next stop: Jenolan Caves (Went to see the limestone formations)



Be careful.. if not you'll knock your head...

3rd stop: Opera House and Habour bridge

Doesn't look that great upfront...

Here's a better view...

Habour Bridge!

It costs A$185 to climb the Habour Bridge... Did not go in the end because rushing for time... And the climb's 3.5 hours, mind you...

Well, that's all i have... (Actually i had lots more... Just that i'm lazy to upload...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home