Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'll miss you guys!!!

Well, went for 2 class gatherings in the past 2 weeks...
Reason?
Me and Qirong's going to the land of Oz!
Not holiday, mind you...
But studies!
Well here are the pics of my class in jc... (well most of them are here)

Guess which is me and which is Qirong?

Next are my kakis from secondary sch! SAS if you wanna know which sec sch i came from...

Bunch of 帅哥's don't you think? All are working; earning some extra income before going Uni... Well, except for me of course. I'm a super slacker!

Not!

Reason?

I'm leaving in a few days time, couldn't find any work... (No one wants to hire me... I'm so sad...)

And the other reason is...

I've yet to finish packing my stuff!

Well...

To my friends.. I'll miss you all!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.... Been 2 weeks got no news..... where are you huh??

10:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home