Saturday, May 14, 2005

Today

Today's the day i deem the happiest day of my life!
The reason?
I've met someone whom i've been wanting and waiting to see for a long time!
Who's that?
I shan't tell...
But just to let you know...
That person is someone very important to me. I think that person is the most wonderful in the world and i absolutely adore that person. There is no one comparable i proclaim!
'Chay..' you all might say, but to me it's a very important day and i shall remember it always!
Don't believe? Test me on all the days i've seen that person then. I'm able to tell you exactly which date it was and what was done. But no one shall know who that person is because it's for me and me alone to know who that person is! If that person were to see this, that person will know also!
I'm so happy!!!
Hahaha
*'That person's' name have been changed to 'that person' in order to protect the the identity of 'that person'*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home