Wednesday, September 07, 2005

You SUCK!

I hate my lecturer...

He sucks big time...

And i mean BIG TIME

I can do his job too, just read out what's on the transparency and get paid a couple of hundred bucks for doing that.

Pui! I've absolutely lost my respect for him!

And to think he is a Doctor!

I wonder where did he get his doctorate from...

Prepares notes that have mistakes in them.

Refusing to correct mistakes after being told discreetly that there are mistakes in the presentation.

When asked questions, beat about the bush, complicating matters for all of us.

If not it's 'look in the EMU package, everything's explained clearly in there...'
Utter bullshit! There's nothing to be explained at all inside!

You SUCK!

Yeah...

YOU SUCK BIG TIME!

DR G...

Go to hell and rot there.. Don't mess up my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home