Saturday, October 15, 2005

Happenings this week

Monday:

Had my calculus test.
Discovered that my dad was hospitalised for stroke. Luckily it was a minor one. I was not suppose to know this news btw... Family politics to keep me out... Grrr... Luckily i have my contacts. If not, i don't know how long i'll be kept in the dark...
Watched dvd: 'Paycheck'

Tuesday:

Not much news about my dad.
Watched dvds: 'Saving Private Ryan' and 'Bullet Proof Monk'

Wednesday:

Was told dad's alright, on medication.
Studied for mechanics test. Mugged hard for this as i didn't know many concepts and had to go through everything again.

Thursday:

Had my mechanics test.
Mom called to tell me she's not visiting me in November. She didn't know i knew about dad's condition. Only after i told her i knew what happened to dad, did she start telling what actually happened to dad. She's not coming over as she needs to be by dad's side. Spoke to dad too, as he was discharged. His speech was slurred as the stroke affected his speech. But overall i'm glad he's fine.
Watched anime: 'One Piece' (Second Movie)

Friday:

Decided i'm getting fat, so exercised.
Went to school, blah blah blah.
Watched dvds: 'Thin Red Line' and 'Running on Karma'
(Oh... i think Cecilia Cheung is beautiful, she has beautiful eyes...)
(Don't like the story of Running on Karma' as Cecilia Cheung dies in it...)

Saturday:
Exercised again. But i think i over-did it yesterday. Suffered from muscle soreness and aches.
Tried taking a nap, ended up with headaches instead.
Watched dvd: '古惑仔' Part IV. (Young and dangerous IV)

That's all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home