Monday, November 28, 2005

Lag sia...

*Pouts*
I know lah...
I'm slow for posting the review on 'Corpse Bride' when Singapore has already screened it long ago.
What to do...???
This place's damn slow in screening the latest movies. And it's Sydney, for crying out loud.
Hell, they're gonna screen 'Polar Express' soon. Siao! That was shown in Singapore donkey ages ago.
*Bitch slaps the cinema operators*
他妈的! Show something up to date leh!
Anyway, i'm terribly bored out my wits. That's why you see me blogging. Me bored, me blog.
他妈的!!!
Really boring sia...
Anyway, i'm contemplating getting a broadband in here. Should i or not har??? I really can't stand the speed of the internet connection. I think there's mushrooms growing on me whenever i'm waiting for things to finish downloading. Imagine the stuff i can download with broadband!
*Evil Laughter*
But it is sooooo expensive.
Nevermind, i shall cross my fingers and see what lies ahead for me.
*Prays hard*
AND YOU GUYS!
Don't you gloat over my predicament while you're happily at home; sleeping snugly in your beds; eating the delicacies i can only dream of for now...
I'LL BE BACK...
in 7 months time that is...
*sob*sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home