Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What a dream..

Are dreams a sign of things to come?
Hmm.. Not so sure about that..
But i sure had the most vivid dream last night..
Hehe, here's how it goes.. (kinda like a sci-fi drama though)

"Start of dream"

In the distant future, i'd be on a space shuttle, looking for signs of Extra-Terrestial Intelligence (ETI) on some of the galaxy a couple of light years away. Don't ask me how the technology's like because i forgot to explore the functions of the ship and how it works.

Anyway, i landed on one planet and to my surprise, manage to find ETIs. They are crab like creatures or how i'd say? humanoid crabs?

I was invited to stay with them so as to learn about their culture etc etc. What surprised me the most was when i discovered there was another human living along with them.

Woah!

It appears the human, a he, had flown on a unreported flight to search for ETIs as i had, years ago. And like me, he had chanced upon this planet and was welcomed to stay with them.

However, the dream itself gets a turn for the worse. It appears that the humanoid crabs and the human had conspired to destroy mankind!
(-_-lll

Upon learning of this plan, i promptly went to my room and armed myself with 2 MP5s and a M16. I've decided to kill them all for threatening mankind. (Lame, but it happened.. lol)

However, the evil human learnt of what i wanted to do and took first offensive, barging into my room, with the intention of killing me.

I fired a some shots at him, managing to hit him. He was down! Muahaha!

But something was wrong! My M16 had run out of rounds! (Na beh! A few shots only finish liao.. Not going for range leh!)

And I was wrong about the guy being down for the count! He took chance while i was fumbling to change weapons and shot me 4 times.

3 of the shots hit my neck and needless to say, i died. (KNN.. What a fucked up dream. I try to save the world but die in the end...)

As i lay dying, i keeping trying to lift my MP5s up and shoot him. But all was in vain as i just couldn't move at all.

"End of Dream"
Well, at this juncture, i woke up and thought, "Wah! I died first time in my dreams!'
And it also proves the theory that "Heroes always dies first!"

Ps: One part of the dream that felt surreal was when i got shot. It appears that when shot in the neck and dying. Pain itself disappears. What's left is a numbing sensation. Too bad no one can verify if for me.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home