Saturday, September 10, 2005

Spring and some other stuff..

Today's the hottest day so far in Sydney since i touched down.

For the past few weeks, it has been hovering around 18 degrees but today, it hit 24 degrees!

Man, i can really feel the difference in temperature... Hopefully the temperature doesn't go much higher than that. I'm very vulnerable to heat. (those who know me would know, lol)

Anyway, mid session break is coming soon... And i really don't know what to do. My original ideal was to vist QR in Perth, but guess what, the air ticket cost 300 plus... Too bad, QR! Haha, guess i've to do something else instead... (Is there a job where you get to test-drive cars?? I would really like to have a go at it...)

I've become sooooo bored that i've started surfing the net, reading pretty much everything there's to offer. Of course it's only stuff that interest me, lol. An interesting read is http://rockson.blogspot.com, really hilarious and insightful; don't be put off by the language, it's what adds the 'colour' in this blog.

I've been going through this car forum as well==> http://www.mycarforum.com

It's a forum for Singapore car owners. Alot of trivial stuff regarding cars could be gleaned from there. A good place to start if you know nuts about cars. (Tuning is being talked about here too)

I've been keeping track of oil prices too. A pity that oil prices kept rising without any sign of slowing down. It's gonna hit S$2 in the next few months in my opinion... Even the petrol price in Sydney is rising too. I wonder how people driving cars with high CCs are gonna react... How am i gonna buy fuel for my dream car next time??? Shucks... (I saw a Bentley today! It's absolutely GORGEOUS, a pity the person driving it is a bloke, not some gorgeous girl...)

And one more thing, 'dengue fever'; is it gonna be like an outbreak of dengue fever circa 1992-4? (I was infected during that period) I think it's a rather serious outbreak from what i've gathered; more than a hundred people a day are being admitted. Wow.. That's some serious blood sucking by the aedes mosquitoes...

"Singapore's Economy Gets Decapitated by Aedes Mosquito" would become the world headline, if it becomes an epidemic... Hopefully it doesn't happen...

Bye and cheerios...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home