Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm irritated

I'm irritated...
It hasn't rain proper for weeks!
That, coupled with the heat... IS IRRITATING THE HELL OUT OF ME!
Now i'm irritated by anything/everything that goes around me.
The things that irritate me (for now) :
The car dealers that list car prices as P.O.A (Price on Application)
Hey, com'on!
I need to look at the price before i apply to buy for the car right?!?
I know you don't wanna scare people away with the stratospheric price of the car, but still, couldn't you just put the price up so that i/potential buyers could decide if that car's worth it??? I had to scour around in magazines just to get the rough price the car would be selling for in Singapore.
LOUSY!!!
Friendster
It obviously sucks!
I upload a pic into friendster; after uploading, the pic refuses to show
I choose a pic as the primary pic, it disappears instead.
WTF!
Pleeaaassseee! I know there're gazillons of people who've signed up for friendster.
Couldn't the people behind friendster upgrade the servers???
And the pop-ups that keep appearing.
Utterly irritating!!!
And the neglected accounts.
PLEASE DELETE THEM! They're clogging up bandwidth!
MSN
The ding* ding* ding* ding* ding* ding* ding* i hear everytime is making me go crazy!
Wah Caoz!
Irritating can!?!?
Extreme case i see so far, my friend logging in and out and in and out and in and out becos of a connection problem...
Argh!!!
Internet Connection
This is absolutely disgusting! 56K for my internet connection! OMG! 56K... 56K leh! Can you believe it??? The 'fast' speed is killing me!!!
I wanna play online game; cannot.
I wanna watch video streaming; cannot.
I wanna download animes to watch; cannot.
I wanna do anything that requires high speed; LAGI CANNOT!
PUI!
Spiders
The spiders/daddy-long-legs are having a field of a time building webs around my place!
HEY! I know the flies in Australia alot. But there's no need to build webs IN my room right??? As if the flies would come in.
PUI!
GET OUT!
Before i declare 'War on spiderism' and exterminate all of you!
Cockroaches
They're bloody irritants!
Scurrying here and there.
Luckily my war on them has already commenced for sometime. They're almost extinct in my room. Whoever moves into my room next time oughta thank me for the service i've done.
Wahaha!!!
Flies
They're the real sons of bitches now.
They buzz around you
They land on your face
They crawl on your face
Even after sweeping them away, they keep coming back for more
Bloody fuckers!
DIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home