Friday, January 13, 2006

Real or nightmare?

Haha
Had the weirdest thing happen to me last night.
You decided whether is it real or is it just my subconsciousness playing havock with me.
What happened:
Slept at 4am after playing maple story. Too engrossed in it. lol
Couldn't sleep, was drifting in and out of sleep.
All of a sudden..
Wham! I see 2 pillars with weird markings on it.
Black pillars with glowing red markings.
Don't ask me what the markings look like as they were undecipherable.
I was more concerned about what was happening to me...
I couldn't move as my whole body seems to be in a statis lock.
It also seems that my sense of touch was magnified by a few times; I could feel my sense of touch reaching out to my surroundings.
I was pretty frightened by all this shit and so i muttered the Lord's Prayer a few times in succession. (The prayer that never fails to calm me down)
Luckily everything returns to normal.
So I naturally do what i always do.
Go back to sleep. lol
(There's a problem it seems. I could't keep track of whether i was asleep or awake when i saw the pillars. I was definitely awake when i was reciting the Lord's Prayer though. lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home