Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I've fallen sick and it's not very nice...

Looking at the title, yup, i think you'd have guess what i'm gonna write about...
That's right, it's official.. I'm sick! Down with sore throat, running nose and God knows what that's on it's way.
Happy? I'm not.
Falling ill is something which i think is the most revolting thing in the world. (other than cockroaches of course) The sniffles, the ache in your head and joints.. Oh, how i absolutely detest it. I'm sure no one likes falling ill unless you wanna get a m.c. to excuse yourself from work or whatever it is that you're trying to escape from.
I'm having a running nose and it's irritating the hell out of me because it just can't stop dripping. Now i have a wad of rolled up tissue up my nostril just to stop the flow. My ears are blocked and i dunno why. Have to pop them ever so often, if not i'll think i'm deaf. My voice has changed and my friends couldn't recognise me when he called. Stupid sore throat. I've lost my appetite and can't take in much food even though i'm not a big eater anyway. I feel dizzy and have a slight headache. Maybe i'll just faint right now? My joints ache as though i had a high intensity workout... Argh!!! The wonders of falling sick...
*Start of transmission for advertisement*
Please call 12345678 if you like to get the advertised ailments. Hurry, limited offers only. The first 5 customers to call will get a limited edition 'throbbing headache' guaranteed to keep you awake the whole night. Call now!
*End of transmission*
Luckily i've downed two 'hamburger pills' to make myself better. Already, i can feel the effects. 'Hamburger pills'? Actually i don't really know the name that medicine. It's what my mom term it as, i guess i'll just use that term. Hopefully this illness will pass over quickly. Then i can go about doing my things.
I cannot be lying in bed lazing! I've got better things to do then lay in bed waiting for the illness to pass! Even though i cannot think of what are there to be done, i simply cannot ly in bed! I'm not a 'bed' person!
If illness only can be exorcised, here's what i think it'll most probably be like:
"Illness! I command you to disappear from thee this moment! Never to bother thee again!"
Fat chance i'd think..
*Sigh*
*Whimpers*
Think i'll just sleep it through...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoz...take care o...weather not too good recently...blowing hot and cold...anyway...when are u called 'jason'? u've got me almost brain dead trying to find out who 'jason tay' is...hahah...

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home