Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I see dead people

Damn..
What's happening to me?
Had the most vivid dream early this morning. But i don't think it's a dream at all. (-_-lll
Same case as what happened previously. But now, instead of a pair of pillars. It's a dark figurine.
Okok, actually it's just the head and the pair of hands.
Wanna know more?
Read on then..
Here's what happened.

*The following recount might scare the pants off you*

While sleeping, i felt something hovering above my face. I think 'it' sensed that i was aware of it and that i was trying not to do anything and wait for 'it' to go away. However, it was not to be. The next thing i know, 'it' was strangling me.
WTF?!?
I usually sleep with one of my eyes half opened. Don't ask me why. But that's how it usually goes. While strangling me, i could see the face of 'it' coming closer and closer to my face. Don't ask me what the face's like.. It's just a shadow as i later realise. Then 'it' tried to 'kiss' me, all the while strangling me.
I was panicking very badly liao. Cos the strangling felt surreal. Coupled with the fact that our faces were almost touching. So i did what i felt was the most sensible thing. I prayed fervously.
But nothing happened at all!!!
Gone case for me sia..
Now, back to the point where 'it' was trying to 'kiss' me. Try as i might, i just couldn't shift my face away. 'It' just came closer and closer. And at the point when our lips touched. I shouted 'Argh, argh, argh' damn loudly. (-_-
Then in a flash, everything was back as per norm.
I could move, and whatever was on my throat was gone.
Phew!
I prayed a few more times to calm myself down. And back to sleep i went.

* End of recount*

Jialat sia.
Is my room haunted?
2 times liao!
Or is it just my sub-consciousness playing tricks on me?
The crying aloud portion really happened! I could hear myself crying out loud in the deep of the night! I think my neighbours must've though there's a lunatic living beside them. Shouting in the early morning while everyone's sleeping... (-_-lll
What bemuses me is why did that 'thing' strangle me and try to 'kiss' me at the same time?
Is it trying to suck out my life?
Scary sia...
ps: i dunno which portion was in my dreams at all. The moment where i shouted was the moment i was definitely awake. What happened before that confuses me still. Is it real?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home