Sunday, January 15, 2006

Kenna Cheated

Wah Lao..
I'll never believe the saying 'a picture tells a thousand words' liao.
Reason?
Let me recount..
I went shopping for groceries, looking for noodles that i could cook for either my lunch or dinner. (I only prepare 1 meal a day, the other meal is takeaway)
Looking over all the variety of noodles that are available, i was in a dilemma. (-_-
Which ones to choose?
Then i happen to chance upon this packet of noodles. The presentation was done pretty well, and the noodles look delicious too. (I destroyed the packaging while taking out the noodles; so no pics) And the title says "长寿面". Cool sia. These noodles were meant to be eaten during people's birthday me think... But who cares? lol
Anyway...
After reaching home, i started preparing my dinner. Normal stuff, blah blah blah.
Then i had my first taste of the noodles after cooking it...
I think it should be renamed "短寿面" (T_T)
IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!
I took 2 bites then i threw the noodles away.
PUI!
VILE FOOD FOR MY TASTEBUD!
Hai, dinner in the end became a meal of keropoks, fruits and veges...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home